When the sign says “No Vehicles Over 39 feet Allowed”
there is usually a pretty good reason..
- If he would have cut the corner by using the other side,
he could have got away with it, but this is Karma.
- I guess we should be glad it wasn’t a Schneider driver, that would be some wreck at 55 mph!
- Knock all those trees down, require a ton of manpower
and machinery to get yourself out, a hospital bill,
a totaled truck and trailer and cargo,
all because they thought the sign was lying.
Someone must’ve only put the sign up for aesthetics, obviously. Smh.
- FIRST RULE;drive with or trust yr mirrors,especially on that cnr.
He could’ve saved a lot of money & spent 40 min.
to drag the trailer towards the steel rail?
- f it was Lightning McQueen’s semi, he would’ve made it
- Dont worry…the bottom of the hill stopped him
- Awe, the trees were hungry and gobbled him right up.
sometimes Funny, sometimes serious, always shareable.